Community Food Strategies is a multi-organizational initiative that works with communities to create equitable food systems through collaboration and policy change.
We often have lots of good information to share, including the good work happening across the state by local food councils and the state food council. Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter to keep in touch with:
- new tools and upcoming trainings,
- the stories of local food councils,
- opportunities to work together regionally,
- relevant policy updates, and
- potential funding opportunities.